Goin for the black, or goin for the orange MS?

i'm not sure which color would look better. i saw it in person in orange but not in black. so to anyone who has seen the car in both colors which looks better?

From what I've been seeing, the black MS-P will be the identical color of the Black 2002 P5. Black Mica I believe. It looks very nice in person, kind of like a darker IS300 gray.

seen them both....and it would be a HARD choice....and here is MY reasoning.

Black...looks really good when its CLEAN...of curse that actually lasts about 10 minutes....black shows every speck of dirt....thus its a lot of work to keep really looking good all the time...

Orange....well I would have liked the color a LOT more had it NOT been metal flake or Mica.....I prefre bright colors like that in a monochromatic color...like the yellow is.

SO, although I am not super crazy about it....I would pick the orange....for the simple reason that it will be easier to take care of and keep looking nice.

Haven't seen any in person, but black is always in style.

. . .

At least with organized crime.

Really only one colour ? How do you know that.....? I am in Toronto and have ordered a orange one anyway.

I'll have mine in Spicy Orange, please

I can honestly say I would take the orange over the black for 2 reasons right off the bat.

1) How many Orange cars do you see riding around?
2) I live in Florida. Black gets damn hot in the summer time and it is entirely too difficult to keep clean.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Re: I'll have mine in Spicy Orange, please

OurP5 said:
I can honestly say I would take the orange over the black for 2 reasons right off the bat.

1) How many Orange cars do you see riding around?
2) I live in Florida. Black gets damn hot in the summer time and it is entirely too difficult to keep clean.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Ditto!

Metallic Spicy Orange?

Hey guys..

Would you guys know if this coming 'Spicy Orange' colour will be "metallic" or not?
I believe that the blue for Mp3 was metallic.

I hope it has the same amount of sparkles as the Yellow Miata SE:p

I wouldn't care what color it was, because my first mod would be to paint that S.O.B. Laser Blue Mica! :D

Re: Metallic Spicy Orange?

Limited Edition said:
Hey guys..

Would you guys know if this coming 'Spicy Orange' colour will be "metallic" or not?
I believe that the blue for Mp3 was metallic.

I hope it has the same amount of sparkles as the Yellow Miata SE:p

"Spicy Orange Mica" or "Black Mica"
dunno if that helps :)

im plannin on putting 18" gunmetal/black rims on my orange MS......which could be either very good.....or very bad.....

im plannin on putting 18" gunmetal/black rims on my orange MS......which could be either very good.....or very bad.....

Sweet. I like the idea of gunmetal on the Orange. I think the OZ Superleggras would look really good.

superleggera_med2.gif

oliver2000 said:
Really only one colour ? How do you know that.....? I am in Toronto and have ordered a orange one anyway.

Just got word from my dealer that the orange is the only color offered in Canada.

Back