Full Test Fit of MV Tuning Bodykit for 3rd Gen Mazda6!

ABCGarage

ABC Garage
:
2015 Mazda6 Sport
Before getting these painted, I wanted to do a quick test fit. Although I only used tape I lined up the holes and secured it how it would be with the screws/bolts. My first impression is that the MV Tuning fitment is basically OEM which is impressive! Once the bodykit is painted I will get this on asap :)

Also, if you're interested in their parts, make sure to mention that I sent you through direct message on Instagram. (they offer a 10-15% discount)

If you guys like the content and want to stay updated with the channel please like, comment and subscribe I upload Mondays and Fridays at 8AM PST!

Please no.
I've yet to see a body kit on any car look good.
Don't do it. Just don't.

This kit is looking good so far, it's fairly minimal for a body kit and should give the 6 just the right amount of edge. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it installed and painted. Thanks for the updates, @ABCGarage! 👍

This kit is looking good so far, it's fairly minimal for a body kit and should give the 6 just the right amount of edge. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it installed and painted. Thanks for the updates, @ABCGarage! 👍

100% agree, thanks for watching :)!

Back