Fuel pump replacement?

Translated the above post via Google Translate...
Good day. Does the cx 9 electric pump cartridge fit another Mazda? Found a village that should fit a Mazda cx 7 Mazda 5 and 8. Same electric pump. There is such a pump at alliexpres. The cost is not that big. You can help?

I would not buy an item as critical as a fuel pump from AliExpress. I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and most of it is knockoff junk. For a fuel pump you should stick with a reputable dealer and buy only OEM. I'm thinking of reliability and safety.

Rozumiem. U mnie pompa działa tylko przy odpalaniu silnika. Mam 2 paliwo. czyli LPG. Więc pompa nie jest taka ważna. Mogę uruchomić silnik na benzynie i LPG. Mam na myśli dopasowanie pompy elektrycznej. Wydaje mi się, że tak samo jest w mazda 6

I checked Mazda's parts database and the 2007-2010 fuel pump part number is different depending on whether the car is FWD or AWD. Also, the part numbers are not shared with any other Mazda.

Rozumiem. U mnie pompa działa tylko przy odpalaniu silnika. Mam 2 paliwo. czyli LPG. Więc pompa nie jest taka ważna. Mogę uruchomić silnik na benzynie i LPG. Mam na myśli dopasowanie pompy elektrycznej. Wydaje mi się, że tak samo jest w mazda 6

Translation:
I understand. For me, the pump only works when the engine is started. I have 2 fuel. that is LPG. So the pump is not that important. I can run the engine on gasoline and LPG. I mean electric pump matching. It seems to me that it is the same in the mazda 6

I would not buy an item as critical as a fuel pump from AliExpress. I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and most of it is knockoff junk. For a fuel pump you should stick with a reputable dealer and buy only OEM. I'm thinking of reliability and safety.

I agree with Voodooman777. According to jal142, the fuel pump is specific to the CX-9, and the correct part number depends on whether it is FWD or AWD. I would just buy OEM.

Thank you for your answer. I took out the pump and the electric cartridge seems popular and available. Not only from Mazda. I am not going to replace the entire pumping system. The pump screen was very dirty. The filter is now clean. Pump cleared. Unfortunately, I still have a problem with the morning engine start. The starter will start the engine, start and stop. The second engine starts or the third engine starts normally. The next engine start is now valid. Are injections still a problem? Was the pump weak? But why do I have such problems after a long stop

Last edited:
I have to drive to the site to check the battery voltage under load. Forscan, torque shows the battery voltage of 11.8V. Does the wrong voltage affect that there is no strong kick for 1 time for the engine to work? The second or third time the engine always starts. What could be the reason that it won't start in 1 time and I have to crank the starter again?

Problem solved. I replaced the entire pump complex. I don't know if it's the fault of the fuel pressure regulator or the pump itself. The pump fit Mazda 6 2.5 v6. I only changed the power plug, the engine fires in 1 time. Thank you for your help.

Back