for us younger kids: you're a 90's kid

dino.jpg

balki.jpg

This thread just aged me 10 years.

So, if about half of this list and half of the 80s list applies to me, does that make me an '85-'95 kid? Damn awkward birth year.

awsmp5 said:
pressing "A,B, Up, Down, A, B, Left, Right, A, B, START" on your nintendo controller got you infinite lives.
This is not the Contra code (but that wasn't infinite anyway). Is this just wrong or from another game? I really feel like I should know it.

Really, though, I'd say "Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, X, A" or "A, B, A, C, A, B, B" would be better for this list, IMO.

Murray said:
This thread just aged me 10 years.

So, if about half of this list and half of the 80s list applies to me, does that make me an '85-'95 kid? Damn awkward birth year.

This is not the Contra code (but that wasn't infinite anyway). Is this just wrong or from another game? I really feel like I should know it.

Really, though, I'd say "Down, R, Up, L, Y, B, X, A" or "A, B, A, C, A, B, B" would be better for this list, IMO.

The top one is for the NES version and the one you posted is for the SNES, noob.

pluto316 said:
The top one is for the NES version and the one you posted is for the SNES, noob.
Indeed. SNES SF2:WW and Genesis Mortal Kombat, even.

And the NES Contra code was Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, [optional select for 2p]<optional select="" for="" 2p="">, Start. It was good for 30 lives per player.

IMO, NES = '80s, Genesis & SNES = '90s.

So, again, what was the list code from? :)</optional>

Murray said:
Indeed. SNES SF2:WW and Genesis Mortal Kombat, even.

And the NES Contra code was Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, [optional select for 2p]<optional select="" for="" 2p="">, Start. It was good for 30 lives per player.

IMO, NES = '80s, Genesis & SNES = '90s.

So, again, what was the list code from? :)</optional>

I used to use that chear so much my thumbs had blisters....

Was the gameboy late 80's or early 90's. i think i got mine in 89, but not sure.

cable43 said:
Man... Was Anyone Her E Born In The 70's Or Is It Just Me?
I was 2 years late sorry LOL. You're only 3 years older than me, thats not much. But I do feel ya on people talking about Power Rangers being old school.

1978 here. I'm a 1985 into 90's kid. But I gotta say I've always related more to the 90's. :)

For those who had Nick-el-odeon growing up in the 90's

Melody was a super hottie

You know what an aweful waffle is

Clarissa explained it all

I'll take the physical challenge

(I use that all the time when someone asks me a tough question. I used it in college and managed to get the whole class laughing hysterically while the teacher looked dumb founded.)

chuyler1 said:
For those who had Nick-el-odeon growing up in the 90's

Melody was a super hottie

You know what an aweful waffle is

Clarissa explained it all

I'll take the physical challenge

(I use that all the time when someone asks me a tough question. I used it in college and managed to get the whole class laughing hysterically while the teacher looked dumb founded.)
Double Dare FTW(thumb)

YOU cant do/say that on television!! ill never forget that show. it was more 80's but they carried it until 93 i think

Back