2007~2015 Fog Light Beam Pattern

:
2009 Mazda CX-9 GT
Bit of a long shot, but does anybody have a picture showing the beam of their fog lights? I recently installed some LED bulbs, and am now noticing a strange dark area on the left side.....

Fog_Lights_056.1.JPG

Also, when I look at the car head on, the left light appears to a tiny bit brighter, almost like the LED bulb isn't aligned, but it is.

Now, this just might be the way it is, and I never noticed it before. Just want to make sure nothing is wrong before I let it go.

My OCD is having a hard time ignoring this. LOL

I don't remember what the fog light beam looks like to be honest. The only thing I do remember is that they are very underwhelming. I think I've used them less than 5 times in the 10 years we've owned the car.

The next time I'm in the car and it is dark I'll take some pictures.

Thanks for the images 274HP. Here is my headlights (Morimito XB 5500K HID) for comparison....

Headlights_067.JPG

Seems something isn't quite right with my fogs.

Thanks for the images 274HP. Here is my headlights (Morimito XB 5500K HID) for comparison....

Headlights_067.JPG

Seems something isn't quite right with my fogs.
Yeah, they should light up the curb/sides (intention is to highlight the road markings during foggy days)

They maybe aimed high. One thing as well is I have the 2015 which have the round fogs, but they should function similarly as Fog lights.

They seem to be aimed properly.....

Headlights_054.JPG

And the headlights....

Headlights_055.JPG

Could be the LED isn't sitting just right. And as you can see the headlight is not quite right.

Back