Floorliners for 2021 CX-5 GT

Mazda OEM Canadian Premium floor liners may be made by 3D MAXpider, but these 2 floor liners look different on style、pattern、and material in detail. Both Canadian Premium and Maxpider liners definitely are better fit by the evidence of curved edge around the accelerator base vs. straight line up on Husky Weatherbeaters liners.

View attachment 233511
View attachment 233512
View attachment 233513
View attachment 233514
View attachment 233515
View attachment 233516
In my Gen 1 CX-5 I bought the MAXpider's but in my Gen 2 CX-5 I got these OEM (Canadian) premium liners. I can say with some certainty that the material in both these models is the same, just the pattern/design that is different.

One feature(among many) that I really like about these Premium Mazda liners, as well as the MAXpiders, is that they cover much more of the dead pedal than most other brands. This is a huge benefit for us in the Great White North where we track a lot of salty snow and slush into our vehicles during winter.

Last edited:
Full suite 3D Kagu (Non-Canada OEM Version) in my 2020. Would have gotten the Canada version but couldn’t justify the price differential at the time just for the more attractive branding. These liners are amazing. Love them.
Looks great! I just ordered these in black from Auto Anything.

Is it worth the extra $100 USD for the Canadian oem over the standard 3D Maxpider? OEM design looks nice but the standard looks to have a heel patch the oem doesn't.

Is it worth the extra $100 USD for the Canadian oem over the standard 3D Maxpider? OEM design looks nice but the standard looks to have a heel patch the oem doesn't.

If you don't care about the branding, the 3D Maxpiders are a much better value.

I have had them both and they only have a different design stamped into the surface with a metal "CX-5" badge added to the Canadian liners. I'd save the $100 and go for the 3D MAXpiders, unless you really like the look of the Canadian liners. The material is identical in both, and they both go high up over the dead pedal.

Bought husky ones for front, back and rear. I love them. Great fit and well priced. Weather tech is a great company but the husky one covers the dead pedal so it was a must for me.

Are those Canadian liners only available from them? Does any other place sell those exact ones and cheaper, especially somewhere in the US?

Are those Canadian liners only available from them? Does any other place sell those exact ones and cheaper, especially somewhere in the US?
I have only seen them from Scarboro Mazda which is where I got mine. Scarboro also has them listed on Amazon but the price looks to be similar as direct from their website. I had no problems getting mine & the shipping was quick.

It comes down to esthetics. I just liked the way the OEM Canadian liners looked better. Yes, they are more expensive than the 3D MAXpiders. I also have the overpriced OEM illuminated door sill plates which I bought online & installed myself. It still makes me smile every time I open my door & see the the Canadian liners with the sill plates :cool:. To each his own.

Mazda OEM Canadian Premium floor liners may be made by 3D MAXpider, but these 2 floor liners look different on style、pattern、and material in detail. Both Canadian Premium and Maxpider liners definitely are better fit by the evidence of curved edge around the accelerator base vs. straight line up on Husky Weatherbeaters liners.

View attachment 233511
View attachment 233512
View attachment 233513
View attachment 233514
View attachment 233515
View attachment 233516

Trying to find these for the 2016.5 GT. Looks like they may not be available.

Trying to find these for the 2016.5 GT. Looks like they may not be available.
You can get a full set of Canadian OEM Premium Floor Liners for gen-1 CX-5 at MazdaShop / Scarborough Mazda in Canada for $225.00. They ship to US customers too.

Premium Floor Liners (Front & Rear) | Mazda CX-5 (2013-2016)

AA8248BA-05F0-410B-BC69-4E68BBB31511.jpeg

Says: Low density semi-flexible polyethylene which has a rigid core for strength, yet enough flex to grip carpet and provide a non skid surface.

Although the Scarborough and 3D look different.

That site also sells the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. $151.09 and looks like there may be a 15% off.

Yep:

• $151.09 Subtotal
  • -$22.66 Total Savings
  • Free Shipping
  • $5.77 Tax *
  • $134.20

Last edited:
Says: Low density semi-flexible polyethylene which has a rigid core for strength, yet enough flex to grip carpet and provide a non skid surface.

Although the Scarborough and 3D look different.

That site also sells the 3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats. $151.09 and looks like there may be a 15% off.

Yep:

• $151.09 Subtotal
  • -$22.66 Total Savings
  • Free Shipping
  • $5.77 Tax *
  • $134.20
Mazda OEM Canadian Premium floor liners and 3D MAXpider floor liners look different in style、pattern、and material in detail.

Last edited:
I paid $135 for the husky ones on Amazon. Absolutely love them
Straight line up on Husky and WeatherTech, but curve around the gas pedal base on 3D MAXpider and Mazda OEM Canadian Premium. This’s one area to tell which one is better made.

Mazda OEM Canadian Premium floor liners and 3D MAXpider floor liners look different on style、pattern、and material in detail.
I have owned both the 3D Maxpiders and the Mazda OEM Canadian Premium liners. The style and pattern are indeed different but the material is identical.

I got my Mazda OEM Canadian liners at my local Mazda dealer here on the east coast of Canada so I would assume that all Canadian Mazda dealers have access to them.

Back