Firmware 70.00.367A

I am going to leave the SD Nav card out for a few more weeks. If I don't have any problems. I will notify my Mazda dealer on my findings of removing the SD Nav card. My CX-5 is still under warranty for 2 more years. I'll tell them about your recommend fix and take it from there.

Do not update to .367, i've just upgraded from .100 and it's not worth it for models 2016-2018. I've had a lot of issues, the radio station changes by itself and the system gets unresponsive from time to time. I'm downgrading mine to .100 which worked fine for my car.

.335 seems the sweet spot for me.
.100 had some minor issues where in 335 all seems fixed. At least for my 2018.

Do not update to .367, i've just upgraded from .100 and it's not worth it for models 2016-2018. I've had a lot of issues, the radio station changes by itself and the system gets unresponsive from time to time. I'm downgrading mine to .100 which worked fine for my car.

.367A fixed most, if not all, of the issues I was having.

I have only had 1 or 2 Sirius drop outs over the past few months since it came out.. compared to monthly before.

Depends on the vehicle, and years.

So where actually is the firmware update Firmware 70.00.367A? I click on the links in this chain and the only thing I found is 74.00.230A for NA. I am currently running 70.00.100NA in my 2016 CX-5 GT. Is 74.00.230A the newest firmware?

I see that there's an updated infotainment firmware. I made an 'easier to follow' 1-page step-by-step checklist. It's not meant for first-timers; that's what the 8-page version is for.

The update went without a problem. It took about 35 minutes to complete. The only thing I noticed was that it now starts much faster. I'm not sure if there are any other fixes. Hope this helps others.
@ARMCO Anyone got an active link for the firmware? Many links are dead.

Does anyone know where to get the 70.00.367A firmware for north america? the MEGA site only has 70.00.100A and 74.00.230A for north america. don't want to do the 74.00.230A update because i don't have the 10" screen and don't want the huge icons in android auto. thanks!

Last edited:
70.00.367A-NA can be found here:
Good luck with your update.

Does anyone know where to get the 70.00.367A firmware for north america? the MEGA site only has 70.00.100A and 74.00.230A for north america. don't want to do the 74.00.230A update because i don't have the 10" screen and don't want the huge icons in android auto. thanks!
Scan me.

Last edited:
I've checked the list of fixes for 367, it seems this was a good update. Worth to be installed.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source.
join them with /
mega*dot*nz
file
HzhFzQZB#VFDD83LH6TFrVkxhktUf6KWuX25aEgPUS60GWZr7w5k
There are many variations of passages of Lorem Ipsum available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage of Lorem Ipsum, you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text.

Last edited:
Back