Favorites erased! It happened to me too

:
2019 CX-5 Signature
I recall reading about someone (or more than one) having their favorites vanish on their CX-5.

Well, it just happened to me out of the blue. I can’t recall any reboots and I never lost battery power at all. I have a 2019 with .352 installed.
I’ll have the dealer install .367 next oil change and see if that helps.

:
2014 & 2019 CX-5 Touring(s)
I had thought that had happened to ours a coupla weeks ago. Only one radio station was left on the list. Then the next time I drove it they were all there (back?). I haven't been sure if I was imagining it or not, but they're all there now. Hmmm.

:
2019 CX-5 Signature
That's promising. I haven't touched it since I noticed this yesterday, so I'll see if they "self-restore". If not, no big deal. I wanted to reorganize my stations anyway. Still, it is a rather odd occurrence.

wlong01

Patron
:
2019 CX5 Reserve AWD
Happened to me about 5 months ago. PITA re-entering everything again. Hasn't happened since and like you no reboot or battery lose.

:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
My whole infotainment system reset after jumping my son's Mazda3 a few months ago. Last week while driving, the entire infotainment screen went black. Sirius XM continued to play. I was several miles from home. When I got there I shut the car off & restarted it, the screen was back & all the settings were still there.