Echo?

Thing is, He and his girlfriend Purchased the board. It's his pootch to screw...so to speak. :)

I was the very 1st registered member, btw :p

:)

I am aware i was there for a year and 1000+ posts, I kinda got chased out though :D. I stand by my comments though :p

So what went down? Now I feel like going over there and making life a b**** for the boy.

naw...seriously...Causing trouble for the sake of it sucks. :)

It's no cause for drama - The Admin of that board makes the rules on a whim. If I don't like them, and he won't discuss his reasons, nobody forces me to participate. :)

Simple.

I feel that if you have that much time invested int he board then you have a right to defend it against stupidy be it from Newbies or the owner of the site.

1st MP3 in NH said:
I feel that if you have that much time invested int he board then you have a right to defend it against stupidy be it from Newbies or the owner of the site.

don't start using LOGIC bro.. :) During my questioning of one of this arbitrary rules, his last reply to me was:

stop with the continuing questions and/or retorts.

this issue is moot and will not be discussed further.

(shrug)...

I mean...when I was an Admin there, I was an asshole at times...but this guy is an asshole to the bone.

For a living? I think he's unemployed. But he's the administrator on the board - he's the boss of all the moderators

Last edited:
Does he pay you, then he isn't your boss.
Goget your sight back, or bring everyone over here :D

1st MP3 in NH said:
Does he pay you, then he isn't your boss.
Goget your sight back, or bring everyone over here :D

Pay me for what? I'm just a regular member - like on here :) I volunteered/was selected to be an Administrator with the previous owner...when this guy bought it I quit before he removed me.

:)

I noticed that. You weren't listed there anymore as a mod.
Oh well, welcome to our board (hi)

1st MP3 in NH said:
I noticed that. You weren't listed there anymore as a mod.
Oh well, welcome to our board (hi)

thank you :D

Hopefully I'll have one of these 'inferior performing' cars before too long! lol!

:p:p

1st MP3 in NH said:
Is the probe getting replaced or just sold?

Sold...the miata is the replacement. The Miata will be replaced by a C5, after we get a new 'family car' (read: P5 Turbo)

I think the only reason why this board is soo quiet is because 95% of us own a Protege and that's what the forum was originally for. I didn't even notice the Miata topic until tonight. How long has it been up?

Someone post Miata pictures with lots of cool mods. I think this will get this section going...

Probetalk is starting to fade on me even though I started back w/Darin in 2000 when it all started. Too many lil bastards wanting to make their SE's into GT's, and way too many smart faqs that think they know but they dont :rolleyes:

I came to that conclusion over a year ago when I stopped posting.
I love the fact you can simply mention spending $4K to get a 15.9 1/4 mile time is a bad idea and they flcok at you.

1st MP3 in NH said:
I came to that conclusion over a year ago when I stopped posting.
I love the fact you can simply mention spending $4K to get a 15.9 1/4 mile time is a bad idea and they flcok at you.

uhem...just like spending $4k to get a P5 into the 15s...lol :)

:D

Darin said:
uhem...just like spending $4k to get a P5 into the 15s...lol :)

:D

Yeah if you go NA, we have 5 turbo kits that will bump into the mid 14's for under $4K. Not to many good kits for the PGT :D.
But yes spending $4K to go NA and get high 15's is just waste of money, regardless of the car.

Atleast we can admit the P5 is slow, getting a Probe owner to say that is like getting water from a rock!

1st MP3 in NH said:
Yeah if you go NA, we have 5 turbo kits that will bump into the mid 14's for under $4K. Not to many good kits for the PGT :D.
But yes spending $4K to go NA and get high 15's is just waste of money, regardless of the car.

Atleast we can admit the P5 is slow, getting a Probe owner to say that is like getting water from a rock!

How many Prot's have run mid 14s w/ their aftermarket turbo systems? 1? None? having the power to doesn't equate to actually doing it. :)

I know of No good turbo 'kits' for the Probes... :(

Latest posts

Back