Drl 2016 cx5

Postman450

:
Mazda 2016 cx-5
Got a 2016 cx5 gt. 58 km on it my drl burnt out led. Been looking on other forums and they say it might Cost me up to 1000 plus to get fix wtf can*t be true need help just bought the suv. Manuel says have to bring it to the dealer to change a lightbulb. Wtf. Also my boss speaker blew saw it common. Anyone know where I can find 8 inch replacements for it please Mazda world help me out so far loving the suv but 1 month off warrante for both probs Someone save me here say there*s another option to both

Last edited:
Got a 2016 cx5 gt. 58 km on it my drl burnt out led. Been looking on other forums and they say it might Cost me up to 1000 plus to get fix wtf can*t be true need help just bought the suv. Manuel says have to bring it to the dealer to change a lightbulb. Wtf. Also my boss speaker blew saw it common. Anyone know where I can find 8 inch replacements for it please Mazda world help me out so far loving the suv but 1 month off warrante for both probs Someone save me here say theres another option to both
I believe new car warranty from Mazda Canada is 36 months or 80,000 km. I hope your LED DRLs and Bose 9 door speakers are still covered under new car warranty. If not, you can always contact Mazda Canada seeking for help.

2016 CX-5 with Tech has accent stripe LED DRLs from factory which will fail. I hope you can get both replaced under warranty as the entire LED headlight unit needs to be replaced and each costs about $1,200 MSRP on part only!

Actually here at Mazdas247 CX-5 forum weve been discussing this LED DRL problem since 10/31/2016 with 299 posts so far:

Daytime running lights dim/flickering

As for Bose 9 front door speakers theres a TSB for it. Make sure to mention this TSB when you contact Mazda Canada.

TSB 09-012/17 Noise from Front Door Panel When Playing Audio System

11.jpg

22.jpg

Back