Disappearing Bluetooth/Pandora/USB Tabs

kstone1

:
Mazda 6 Touring 2014
I’ve got a 2014 Touring that I just picked up in November. Aside from a Bluetooth signal that drops occasionally it has been treating me very well.

A couple of days ago the Bluetooth, Pandora, and USB tabs on the audio screen grayed themselves out. They're still visible (just in gray tone), yet you cannot click either of them. I live and die by my iphone in Dallas rush hour traffic so I could really use some help.

Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions?

Mine has done the same + some of the options on the Setup screen too. No ideas why and they seem to come back as mysteriously as they go?

How long did it take for yours to come back? Im headed into the dealership Saturday morning to have them look it over. When I called the service department, it was the guy's first day and he had no idea what he was talking about.

Ok had mine checked out and it’s the bluetooth module that went bad that made nav/phone/bt/usb go out.

Apparently if you update the nav, it will correct some of this but mine didn’t - this is according to service advisor.

Mine did the same this morning, USB, BT and Pandora appears disabled, I am really disapointed with sound system of my Mazda 6 2014 GT.

Apparently there was a defect in the bluetooth on some 2014 models. I brought mine to the dealership and they changed out the bluetooth. It is now working flawlessly.

Ive got a 2014 Touring that I just picked up in November. Aside from a Bluetooth signal that drops occasionally it has been treating me very well.

A couple of days ago the Bluetooth, Pandora, and USB tabs on the audio screen grayed themselves out. They're still visible (just in gray tone), yet you cannot click either of them. I live and die by my iphone in Dallas rush hour traffic so I could really use some help.

Anyone else have this issue? Any suggestions?
Hi. I disconnected both cables from battery for 10 minutes and everything is ok now.

Back