Off Topic Diecast Racing

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2016 GT ST 47A
Just wondering if anyone else here watches diecast racing on Youtube? A few months ago, I found 3Dbotmaker's channel and was hooked! The details in his tracks are amazing but it is the commentary that will keep you coming back for more. He has done Japanese tournaments, the Miata did not fare well, British invasion tournaments, stock car challenges, etc. My two favorites though are the Ferrari tournament and the DRC but the 2020 King of the Mountain tournament is underway and I nearly spit water all over my keyboard when watching the newly released race earlier today.

If interested, here is video discussing the format for the inaugural DRC.

This is where Superman Steven King was born (see 6:14).

Crazy Jimmy was born in the Ferrari tournament and his arrival shook things up.

In case you might be wondering what had me laughing earlier, you'll have to check out the end of KOTM, tournament 1, round 1 pt1 (see 8:50)

This link will take you to KOTM, tournamnet 1, round 1 pt2 which had my emotions conflicted. :ROFLMAO:

Lol, this is the first time I've seen anything like this, but it's great! These guys are great at what they do.

DRC Event 3, round 1 is out with a world premiere of a prototype Hot Wheels model.

No surprise as to who is at the top of the leader board.

That is pretty cool Kyle. I have to give the commentary to 3d though.

DRC Event 3, round 2 is up. Has Superman Steven King met his krptonite?

Back