Dealer Extras

That*s why they can*t give you that much off the car. As they don*t have much to work with.

Also, Mazda offers so much more car for the money. Their MSRPs are not inflated as much as some other marques, leaving less room to negotiate.

Also, Mazda offers so much more car for the money. Their MSRPs are not inflated as much as some other marques, leaving less room to negotiate.

Last 20 years, I*ve owned a Toyota, Mazda, Subaru, Honda, Mercedes, and then Mazda again. It*s the only one I bought twice.

U kidding me? I love my signature. Most of all, my wife loves the signature. I love the ventilated seats and wiper de-icers. (cabpatch) she loves the heated steering wheel.

He's talking about what OP posted about, not the option packages on the car.

U kidding me? I love my signature. Most of all, my wife loves the signature. I love the ventilated seats and wiper de-icers. (cabpatch) she loves the heated steering wheel.

As 7eregrine said, I was referring to those things the Finance guy tries to sell you. Sometimes my typing skills ain't so clear.

I, too, love the extras in my Reserve.
The HUD was one of the things that kept me coming back to the CX-5.
It hit over 90 here yesterday. I had that seat vent on high, baby.

As 7eregrine said, I was referring to those things the Finance guy tries to sell you. Sometimes my typing skills ain't so clear.

I, too, love the extras in my Reserve.
The HUD was one of the things that kept me coming back to the CX-5.
It hit over 90 here yesterday. I had that seat vent on high, baby.

We are all talking about the same thing. The conversation is just meandering a bit.

Back