Dandan's build thread!!

yumadbro? I was just thinking they are gonna be quite loud being straight cut and all.

no...not mad at all, just confused....wondering how you expected us to know what u were thinking?

and they arent that loud, i asked shane with the p5 on here, a red one, he has the full par gear-set and said it isnt too noticable

no...not mad at all, just confused....wondering how you expected us to know what u were thinking?

and they arent that loud, i asked shane with the p5 on here, a red one, he has the full par gear-set and said it isnt too noticable

I think he posted a video too. It sounded good. Barely heard over his exhaust. Pm him, maybe he can send it to you? I personally love the way it sounds! Quite intimidating.

i think shane only has the 3rd and 4th gearset.

yeah they are pricey. i was just curious on how the sound is. every thing ive read said they are loud. but id like to judge for myself lol.

nope, shane has gears 1-4, just looked up one of his posts to see his mod list in his sig
they are normally loud, and seeing as how reverse is straight cut...idk if i could handle that noise lol

u wouldnt mind it with the kinda number a high horsepower protege puts down. its really the only way to kindof have a safe transmition for high hp protege applications.

Hopefully I can build my tranny :( well take it to a tranny shop cause I dont like messing with tranny's :( lol!

ive had it for awhile now... I need to get a AC Bracket... hahaha and my ******* friend has my motor jack thing..... AND I NEED IT, he said he needed it for a weekend and was going to return it... and its been 3 weeks.. pissing me off.

Dont know where he lives... i know about where though but not 100%, i texted him twice this weekend and no reply.... some BS excuse again prob.... But im going to try to call him wed. if he didnt drop it off (cant do anything on the weekdays with my car anyways hahaha)

But on the good note, will be buying turbo and WGA in like 1 1/2 weeks!

Back