CX-9 review

:
Phoenix
:
2021 signature
I'm normally not hanging out in the CX-9 forum, so I don't know if this has been posted before. I can't be completely sure, but I think somewhere in this video is a CX-9

Last edited:
Mommy missile? :rolleyes: She's right about the foglights though.

I couldn't get through the whole video, but it's probably an ok review with a lighter, less serious take. Personally, I don't like the reviewer (or any of her reviews, for that matter). There are a lot of much better reviewers, assuming that what you're looking for is a useful review. AoA, Savagegeese, Throttle House, TFL, etc.

She's a United States Air Force Veteran, with an extensive background in Aerospace Mechanics and a BA in Transportation & Logistics Management. If you check out her channel she does her own wrenching on her MR2, Forester, and Auti TT. Probably does more wrenching than 95% of the people here.

She's a United States Air Force Veteran, with an extensive background in Aerospace Mechanics and a BA in Transportation & Logistics Management. If you check out her channel she does her own wrenching on her MR2, Forester, and Audi TT. Probably does more wrenching than 95% of the people here.

Impressive resume. I still don't like her as a reviewer.

Scotty Kilmer's been an auto mechanic for 50+ years. Despite his resume, he's been proven wrong a few times and I also don't like him as a reviewer.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she provides some decent info and a few laughs. Her review style just isn't for me.

Back