CX-5 Electrical Issue

:
2016 CX-5
Just picked up my 2016 CX-5 from the shop for a P011A code. Just after I left, I noticed none of my turn signals are working (high rate of clicking of the relay), emergency lights no longer work, the cabin fan doesn't work, high beams don't work. Taking it back on Monday but curious if anybody has any ideas. Blown fuse maybe? Haven't had a chance to look yet.

Solution
Resolved my issue and posting the answer here for others. Basically, I checked all the fuses but all appeared fine. Was all set to take it back to the shop when I found on another forum someone with a similar problem. Their solution was to disconnect the battery for 10 minutes then reconnect, problem resolved. Having nothing to lose, I tried it. It worked.
Resolved my issue and posting the answer here for others. Basically, I checked all the fuses but all appeared fine. Was all set to take it back to the shop when I found on another forum someone with a similar problem. Their solution was to disconnect the battery for 10 minutes then reconnect, problem resolved. Having nothing to lose, I tried it. It worked.

Upvote 0
Solution
Back