CX-30 Turbo Oil Filter?

Hi All - looking to see where people are buying their OEM oil filters. Are these the same filters in the CX-5 and CX-9 2.5T? I'm about to hit 5k and looking to doing an oil change this summer so I wanna see if folks have an official part number laying around.

Thanks!

Hi All - looking to see where people are buying their OEM oil filters. Are these the same filters in the CX-5 and CX-9 2.5T? I'm about to hit 5k and looking to doing an oil change this summer so I wanna see if folks have an official part number laying around.

Thanks!

The oil filter from factory on 2.5T is Japanese made Tokyo Roki PY8W-14-302. Unfortunately Mazda North American Operations have stopped supplying PY8W-14-302 last year and it’s superseded by Thai made Denso 1WPY-14-302. You need an aluminum washer for your drain plug too.

Med Center Mazda online seller is selling oil change kit and offer free shipping if the order amount is over $100.

Mazda parts online...Who has the best service?

Thank you for the information post! Super helpful!
Your CX-30 was assembled in Mexico. So it’s possible your 2.5T won’t get a Japanese oil filter. Please keep us posted (pictures would be great!) when you do the first oil change by yourself. Take some pictures of factory oil filter and post them here.

Back