CX-3 owners, what do you love and hate about it?

Jinesh

Banned
Hello everyone,

I'm looking into getting a new car and I have been researching several options. I went to the Mazda dealer thinking of testing a Mazda3 hatchback and a CX-5 to decide whether I'd rather a hatchback or an SUV and ended up test driving a CX-3 and Mazda3 hatchback. Personally, I enjoyed driving the CX-3 a lot more. Right now, it's among my top 3 vehicles I'm looking at. I'm Interested in getting some owner feedback to help with my research. Thank you for any feedback you can provide!

Last edited by a moderator:
:
2019 Mazda CX-3 Touring AWD
I love the styling and handling of the CX-3. Gas mileage is right around 29 mpg for my AWD and is a giant leap over the 16 mpg I was getting in my 2010 CX-9. Space is at a premium, but since it's mostly just me in the car, that's not an issue. The engine can be a bit buzzy, but I think that adds to the sportiness. The gas tank is small, so I need to fill it up more often, but fill-ups are cheap! For me, nothing to really hate about it.

:
‘17 CX9 Sig/ ‘19 6
Hello everyone,

I'm looking into getting a new car and I have been researching several options. I went to the Mazda dealer thinking of testing a Mazda3 hatchback and a CX-5 to decide whether I'd rather a hatchback or an SUV and ended up test driving a CX-3 and Mazda3 hatchback. Personally, I enjoyed driving the CX-3 a lot more. Right now, it's among my top 3 vehicles I'm looking at. I'm Interested in getting some owner feedback to help with my research. Thank you for any feedback you can provide!
Had a ‘19 CX3 AWD for a yr but got rid of it...buzzy engine, noisy cabin, small tank, cargo and overall space (cramped rear legroom), harsh & jarring ride due to torsion rears. Yes fun to drive esp with the AWD and safety features but I ended up replacing it with a ‘19 6 GS/Sport trim which was just a better car minus the AWD, all around (larger cabin, cargo, tank, more quiet cabin & quieter-powerful engine, refined and felt more solid and planted with a more elegant and mature design and absorbs bumps better due to ind rears. Feels like an entry level luxury car than the cheaper feeling CX3...Would have likely gone with a 3 but the deal I got on the 6 ($7K off MSRP) proved cheaper than a 3 so a better value. So far happy with the switch I made!