2017~2024 Curious maintenance reminder glitch?

Pitter

Pitter
Contributor
:
2020 CX-5 Signature Azul Metalico
About a couple hundred kilometers ago I had my Signature in for it's 10,000 kilometer maintenance. Yesterday when I turned the car on the message "Oil change due" appeared in the speedometer gauge. I pressed the steering wheel button until "Trip A"appeared with concomitant information and that remained in view until I turned the car off. When I restarted the car later the oil change message appeared and continues to do so every time I start the car. I assume the maintenance warning messages were reset at the servicing and it is only after a week and a half or so of driving after that service that this oil message appears. Anybody know what gives?

Since it's not that ordinary, the shop probably didn't reset the maintenance reminder. Push the center console button to get the home screen and scroll left to the applications pick. Then, choose maintenance and reset it yourself.

Thanks. I tried to reset the reminder but to no avail. I ran it by the dealership today because I wanted to buy roof rails and mentioned the issue. They pulled it in and it took them half an hour to fix the issue so not as simple as I would have thought.

Back