CS or RB Axle Back with Draw-Tite hitch

Anyone know if the CorkSport or Racing Beat axle back exhausts will work on a 2017+ with a class 2 draw-tite hitch?

RB confirmed theirs works with the Curt. The 2 hitch brands have different designs though. The curt mounts to the side of the frame and the draw-tite mounts to the bottom.

Thanks

Possibly. I’ll get under there this weekend and take a couple measurements and see what might help.

I’m still trying to decide if I like the placement of the RB tips. Do you have any pics from behind the car at eye level? I’m thinking they might stick out too much for me. Not to say thats bad just my preference would be to have the top inner edge of the tips be flush with the bumper. That’s how the CS appears to fit. The RBs look to extend past the edge of the bumper, even at the top.

Thanks!

Does this help any with the view you wanted?

sidebyside1.JPG
sidebyside2.JPG
sidebyside.JPG

That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Those look great. I was worried from the other pictures you posted that the inside upper edge of the tips extends past the bumper. Appear to be flush.

When did you purchase that? RB said at one point they had 2 options, one for the 1st gen and another for the 2nd gen. Now they have one that fits both. Do you recall there being 2 options when you ordered it?

Thanks again.

Back