couple aftermarket parts for sale

hello everybody i decided to sell of a couple extra piece i won't be using since I'm selling my black msp i would use them for my gray but i already have part i want to use for that one
505zoom OEM size billet aluminum crank pulley - i want 80 shipped i have two the one on the left is the one I'm selling used for almost two months i bought one for my black and gray msp I'm keeping the new one for my current build

DG Carbonfiber Cluster surround - 85 shipped i have a dual cluster surround so i can't use it in my gray speed - sold

CR3 sway bar bushing adapter - 55 shipped i originally bought this for my black speed i would use it but i have the axr clunk fix kit for my current build - sold

Give me a pm if you like what you see!!!

Last edited:
I really want the crank pulley, and I need a set of the CR3 brackets. But I dropped money on new struts last night and am broke from xmas shopping. If you still have at least the swaybar brackets in a couple weeks I will buy them.

I really want the crank pulley, and I need a set of the CR3 brackets. But I dropped money on new struts last night and am broke from xmas shopping. If you still have at least the swaybar brackets in a couple weeks I will buy them.

Just let me know brotha I'm in no rush

Back