Corksport Mods Have Dramatically Changed My 2015 Mazda 6!

ABCGarage

ABC Garage
:
2015 Mazda6 Sport
This is my first post and I felt it most appropriate to write about my experience with Corksport and the parts I'm running on my 2015 Mazda 6! So I bought my 6 in September of 2018 and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it, but with every car there are some things you want to improve. That's how I stumbled across Corksport! Below is a list of Corksport modifications I have and the reason for them, hope it helps you guys in some way :)

Corksport Axleback Exhaust - Like many other Mazda 6 owners I wanted a more aggressive and prominent exhaust note. Their axleback did exactly that for me and driving is much more enjoyable now :)

Installation Video:
Sound Test:
Corksport Axleback w/ Vibrant Resonator Swap:

Corksport Front Strut Tower Bar: Found this for a good deal on ebay and had to pull the trigger because of the positive reviews! This has helped the front end feel more controlled in hard turns and fast cornering, while this could be placebo it definitely helps you feel more in control when you're driving more spiritedly!

Installation Video:

Corksport Interior Lights: Simply wanted to elevate the interior of my Mazda 6 and this did the trick.

Installation Video:

Corksport Rear Sway Bar: Arguably the best handling modification I've had on the car, transforms the car into an even better sports sedan! The car has much less body lean and can tackle turns at much higher speeds than before, all with retaining the comfort that all Mazda 6's promise.

Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGlZUX4ZP7U&t=2s

I have many more mods, so if you would like to explore my build even further make sure to visit my channel and subscribe if you'd like to follow the journey!

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfszJcRlB9DiX1B1UTo__nw
Upload Schedule: Monday & Friday at 8AM PST

Thanks for your insight! I think CorkSport is a great company, and it's nice to have them as a supporting forum vendor. They post informative blog posts and announcements here pretty regularly.

Thanks for your insight! I think CorkSport is a great company, and it's nice to have them as a supporting forum vendor. They post informative blog posts and announcements here pretty regularly.

Definitely, I have done quite a bit of mods to my Mazda 6 so I would love to add more information to the community in the best way I can :)

Back