Connect signature grill (with led lighting) to GT question

Hi guys,

Received package with grill l(with led lighting) from CX-9 Signature (TK50-50-710G). During installation to my 2019 CX-9 GT, I did not find where to connect the grill wiring.

Does anyone know how to connect the Signature grill to GT? Is necessary wiring preinstalled in the CX-9 GT?

Thanks!

Solution
I don't have the answer to your question but hopefully this picture might help. The power source is routed to the fog light area.

You can see a pigtail from the grill is plugged to a white box. Then it goes down to the fog lamp. And this is the same on left and right side
I don't have the answer to your question but hopefully this picture might help. The power source is routed to the fog light area.

You can see a pigtail from the grill is plugged to a white box. Then it goes down to the fog lamp. And this is the same on left and right side

Attachments

• IMG_20180929_110509.jpg
    IMG_20180929_110509.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 481
Upvote 1
Solution
May I ask how much the grill cost and where you ordered it? Do you have to order the entire grill or can you just order the LED lighting?

Upvote 0
Hi, @crikey

Bought on ebay, cost was about 500$ (without shipping). There is the thread with some info:

The part:

Upvote 0
Back