Cleaning LCD screen

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hello,

What do you all use to clean the fingerprints on your touchscreens? Does glass cleaner work ok, or do I want to be using an LCD cleaner?

Just curious what you guys all use.

Thanks!

TurtleWax Dash and Glass Cleaner with a microfiber towel. Takes crap right off and doesnt leave residue.

I use a little bottle of eye classes cleaner. Be very careful about using just any cleaner as some will etch the plastic.

Hello,

What do you all use to clean the fingerprints on your touchscreens? Does glass cleaner work ok, or do I want to be using an LCD cleaner?

Just curious what you guys all use.

Thanks!

I would just use warm water and a microfiber towel. Some of the cleaners out there are strong enough to chemically etch the finish on the screen.

I don't use any cleaners. A dry eyeglass wiper does a fine job of cleaning the screen and I store it in the console.

For what its worth, 7 years and no etching. Thats with cleaning about once every three months.

Clean it just like your phone or your glasses. A dry soft cloth or lens tissue should do it unless you touch with exceptionally dirty fingers. A soft cloth with water if that doesn't work. Lens cleaning solution as a last resort.

Unless you eat fried chicken in your car a lens cleaning cloth does the trick for me without any permanent fogging on the screen.

Back