Center ac vent

Sorry it's such a disappointment for you. I'd just drive. I thought they were the "driver right" and "passenger left" vents.

Exclamation marks fixed...Maybe someone can chime in with a possible solution (regarding the vents)?

I often wondered about that myself. I mount my phone up there on a vent mounted clip and when using the AC it's annoying not being able to close the vent. Been living with it since 2012 though.

I often wondered about that myself. I mount my phone up there on a vent mounted clip and when using the AC it's annoying not being able to close the vent. Been living with it since 2012 though.
Yes it makes no sense. 1st car not to have it ever. And I have had over 30. My son pushes his vent on me all the time

The center vent can be turned off completely by using the air-flow select controls to redirect air flow to the lower or upper channels? The door-side vents can be closed completely; to my thinking, it would likely not be an optimal back-pressure scenario to have all middle vents closed at the same time the air flow is directed entirely to that channel.

It's weird that even though the interiors are almost identical in their product line, some have the centre vents that can be closed, and some don't.
My 2017 6 vents can be closed, but the equivalent CX-5's cannot.
Why aren't they all the same I wonder.

Back