Ceika 1M coilovers

Ok, I finished the Ceika 1M install at the local Mazda Dealer who helped tremendously, we lowered 1.5 inch, and
A180E093-BB91-46F9-96F1-37A66C09A164.jpeg
since Ceika delivered 1M’s that seemed to have the camber adjustment top plates swapped. We installed them with negative camber, and after swapping the top plates achieved perfect front end alignment. Rears are -2 degrees off. The attached pic doesn’t show how great it looks. 255/45R20 Michelin AS3 on Avant Garde 20 inch 610 wheels. Love it...

Ok, I finished the Ceika 1M install at the local Mazda Dealer who helped tremendously, we lowered 1.5 inch, andView attachment 223450 since Ceika delivered 1M’s that seemed to have the camber adjustment top plates swapped. We installed them with negative camber, and after swapping the top plates achieved perfect front end alignment. Rears are -2 degrees off. The attached pic doesn’t show how great it looks. 255/45R20 Michelin AS3 on Avant Garde 20 inch 610 wheels. Love it...

Looks great!! Do you mean to say that the camber adjustment plates on the coilovers were not installed correctly from the manufacturer? Or they used the wrong parts?

How is the ride quality with the new suspension?

Ride quality is Good, just a little stiff, but quiet and handles great. I’m now adding sound proofing, sprayed spare wheel , adding Noico mat under carpet TBD... ordered K&N 69 Air filter. Love the wheels...

What is the offset on your wheels? Any issues rubbing suspension or inner fender liner on big dips or turns (such as backing out of a driveway with a raised curb)?

Back