Brace yourself

Luckily the car dealers here take the new 20" wheels off the cx-9 and put on 22" aftermarket wheels so then have sets that you an buy cheep ( from about 7~900 USD a set brand new ) I have a 2nd set i'm gonna powdercoat shadow chrome colour.

These are what id look at getting if i was stateside https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Luckily the car dealers here take the new 20" wheels off the cx-9 and put on 22" aftermarket wheels so then have sets that you an buy cheep ( from about 7~900 USD a set brand new ) I have a 2nd set i'm gonna powdercoat shadow chrome colour.

These are what id look at getting if i was stateside https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

for some reason I though you had the 19's

Before Pics
0C341CB3-B814-419B-8307-A6B390C655F5.jpg~original

Always loved the look of the CX-9 20's on the CX-5. Mazda has been using the same wheels on a few autoshow display and pace cars since 2012. Only if they weren't so narrow and didn't weigh so much.

What you can't see in my left hand is my gat ready to pop a cap in yo azz!

not worth the cost of shipping for me to send it over sorry, ill give it to a friend with a cx-5 locally, it did make a difference but I just want the bigger one just because why not :)

I like the control arm brace... good chassis attachment too high to import though :/. Wel,l now you can start on the motor. New blow off valve imo :)

Im having the rear sway bar links modded ( extended by 25mm ) to I can then install it into the harder setting, will show pics of mod, plus need to fit the EDFC unit now that things are bedded in and everything working fine

Im having the rear sway bar links modded ( extended by 25mm ) to I can then install it into the harder setting, will show pics of mod, plus need to fit the EDFC unit now that things are bedded in and everything working fine

legit. there was this company I called about endlinks but when he called me back I was busy.. I think it was "hellwig".

Last edited:
Just a quick update, Finally had my rear adjustable drop links from auto exe adapted / extended /lengthened to support the ( do not use ) hard setting on the corksport rear sway bar, WOWWO massive difference OMG car has a completely different feel in a positive way.

Next I need to get them big arse brakes actually fitted rather than sitting in the trunk :)

Could you please let us know, what did you do with the camber arms(detailed specs)?

Just a quick update, Finally had my rear adjustable drop links from auto exe adapted / extended /lengthened to support the ( do not use ) hard setting on the corksport rear sway bar, WOWWO massive difference OMG car has a completely different feel in a positive way.

Next I need to get them big arse brakes actually fitted rather than sitting in the trunk :)

I ended up going with the Hotchkiss brackets, but I still need adjustable links because I'm lowered. I think I'm lower than you so the autoexe would probably fit me fine; however my next buy Is these lights oh btw I have a CWp 2.5 AWD now XD and it's being tuned already

cx-511600.jpg

cx-58600.jpg

cx5crear6001.jpg

Quick Update before my thread gets hijacked by some random tail light crap :)

EDFC fitted and working, Wow what a mission!
63B08616-7361-4FC6-906D-AC51D706BD00.jpg~original
4BDB2E94-5188-482F-A6B4-904A6352EC8A.jpg~original
DAEFC7E0-31F4-490C-AB59-70620DD68DA6.jpg~original

9673C954-E02F-4CBF-8605-DA1F37F0EFBD.jpg~original

Damn, very sexy. What are the spring rates of these teins? How much did tein coilovers set cost you in kiwi $ and how much is the EDFC only? Engine bay looks really clean. I like.

Sorry if this is out of topic, but you need to clean your shoes or at least buy a new pair if you could afford those bracers in your car. (nana)

Back