2017~2024 Best way to sell new cx-5

I would never sell / buy a car north of $12,000 on Craigslist. That has been my golden rule. Beyond 12K - you can get some good finds and pay the dealer fees + markup and have peace of mind.
I would find a great value car - new or used and trade the CX5 in. CX5 is still somewhat desirable in the near new market but I do not know how CD reliability issues will affect that.

If Driver123 - you are looking for an SUV - last gen Rav4 Hybrids are hitting the end of their leases. A 16 model can be had within 20K USD. I can say one thing about Toyota Hybrids - they last a long time and the longer you keep them the bigger the savings are. If you are looking for sedans - I would recommend you check out Fusion Hybrid in Platinum (2017 or newer) and Hyundai Azera V6 - 2015/16. Both should have seats far better than CX5 and tons of comfort features - again under 20K.

Good quality sheepskins are super comfy. If my 2019 Sig didnt have ventilated seats, Id get some. Had them on a previous vehicle and they were amazing. Well worth the money.

Appreciate the tip on the sheepskins. My wife is an animal lover, so animal products are out, unfortunately (another reason, in addition to the discomfort factor, why I didnt opt for the leather seats). The Coverkings cloth covers are doing the trick so far. Hope Mazda either goes with an all-leatherette or optional cloth seat covering next time around on the Touring. Otherwise, I love the vehicle.

I have my CX-5 posted on craigslist right now for $10,500. Which looks like its about the best deal there. The problem with craigslist is the add does cost $5. And gets buried very quickly by other posts, especially dealer adds. I can see the same car posted 5 or 6 times. Not just one car but too many that it is hard for even me to find my add.
It looks like I found a buyer though. He is looking into financing right now. I asked him how he found the add. He had to put in for manual transmission only. In that case mine is the only one.

On the good side. I only posted on craigslist. But also saw it on facebook marketplace.

Back