AWD activation

Preservation of gearbox and other elements may be.
interesting graphs by the way...

Don't read too much into the 2.5T graph, I think that, based on other graphs, this is not representative of <2500rpm performance.

Also, yes, I agree, preservation of components as well as traction/tires is why. Also why we might see a massive improvement in acceleration from a tune, at the cost of component life. You can REALLY feel the boost in 3rd gear.

Also why we might see a massive improvement in acceleration from a tune, at the cost of component life. You can REALLY feel the boost in 3rd gear.

Which components?

You finally coming around and agreeing with me there's a good amount of power to be had with a tune? I called out subtle numbers before and was shot down...

If I wouldn't get ran off for offering like Matt@OVT, I'd offer to tune this b**** for free...

Which components?

You finally coming around and agreeing with me there's a good amount of power to be had with a tune? I called out subtle numbers before and was shot down...

If I wouldn't get ran off for offering like Matt@OVT, I'd offer to tune this b**** for free...

Awd clutch, half shafts, tq converter...all of it? Its just like Ls1 fbodies that pulled timing on shifts. Sure, can be faster...and broke.

Awd clutch, half shafts, tq converter...all of it? Its just like Ls1 fbodies that pulled timing on shifts. Sure, can be faster...and broke.

Haven't opened one up to find out. I only got 14k miles outta my stock Evo clutch (clutches before transfer cases and I'm all good, lol), so guess I'm used to it...

I'd love to tinker with one of these 2.5T, but I ain't buying one, so guess that'll have to wait...

Back