any owner loyalty rebates?

Not sure about the states, but there's an owner renewal program that got me a 1% rate discount, up here in Canada. There might be something similar down south.
Also got a 500$ discount in the mail.

They didn't offer anything in the way of rebates but did give me two years of maintenance (oil changes and tire rotations) at no charge for owner loyalty.

They didn't offer anything in the way of rebates but did give me two years of maintenance (oil changes and tire rotations) at no charge for owner loyalty.

Yes, according to my knowledgeable saleman, this is what they are doing for the CX-5, instead of the $500 Owner Loyalty.

In Canada if you are an existing Mazda owner you get a better interest rate on financing. I got 2.9% instead of 3.9%.

Their is also a 500$ rebate for Mazda owners .

I picked up my Silver CX5 Touring last Saturday from a Houston dealership. Since I was not a previous Mazda owner, I did not get any loyalty reward. But they did give me 3 years maintenance (oil change and tire rotations) free of cost for the asking.

In Canada if you are an existing Mazda owner you get a better interest rate on financing. I got 2.9% instead of 3.9%.

Their is also a 500$ rebate for Mazda owners .

Right, as was mentioned in post #2 :)

Supposedly the CX-5 has a loyalty incentive of free oil changes. My salesman tried to get it for me since my father-in-law owns a CX-7. It was a longshot and the manager shot it down.

My dealer in northern California showed a $500 owner loyalty rebate. At least one person at your primary residence (of any relation) must own at least one Mazda vehicle already.

Our dealership offered $500 rebate and 3yrs 36K miles scheduled maintenance/oil changes/tire rotations. There are two paths in the maintenance guide depending on your driving habits and conditions.
Also starting in May there is now .9% financing on the CX5, it wasn't available last month. Also Costco has a bit of reduction in price if you go to their site and ask to see the special pricing list after presenting your Costco card and print out from their website. You can get it very close to invoice since the margins are so low on the CX5.

Our dealership also has a $500 credit card for service and parts (you get 15% off up to $500) or you can use it for a new purchase or lease. Because of the low margin this card was not applicable to the CX5, but for all other Mazdas. We just used this to purchase accessories at 15% off about the same price as online.

Stupid me forgot about the loyalty rebate and they did not bring it up during the deal. I actually did ask if there were any cash offers instead of the % offers and they said no. Do you think I have any means to still get it? I traded in a 2010 mazda3 that was paid in full.

Back