SOLD! Any Mazda5 owners looking to upgrade to a MS3 sway bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all,

I'm moving internationally for a few years and am sadly selling my 2007 Mazda 5 Sport. I recently purchased a barely used 1st gen MS3 rear sway bar with brand new aftermarket bushings and brand new Moog end links. I wouldn't mind selling them to someone on here since I very much doubt the future owner will appreciate that type of thing as much as some people on here might. I'd love to sell them for something like $150 including shipping, so please let me know if you're interested! It's a relatively easy/quick upgrade if you've never done that type of work before. Thanks!

-Greg

Moved to our FS Forum... @thegregarious Please read the Marketplace Rules here...
Add pics to your post/listing above that include a visible hand written sign (Mazdas247, date and username) in each one (and for each part you're selling) and you'll be good to go, thanks!

Hey y'all,

I'm moving internationally for a few years and am sadly selling my 2007 Mazda 5 Sport. I recently purchased a barely used 1st gen MS3 rear sway bar with brand new aftermarket bushings and brand new Moog end links. I wouldn't mind selling them to someone on here since I very much doubt the future owner will appreciate that type of thing as much as some people on here might. I'd love to sell them for something like $150 including shipping, so please let me know if you're interested! It's a relatively easy/quick upgrade if you've never done that type of work before. Thanks!

-Greg
Any chance this is still kicking around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back