Another new CX5 owner

Took delivery last Tuesday on a Grand Touring with Premium Pkg. The wife and I both love it. First time with heated seats and wheel but we are spoiled now. Today it was cold and snowing in the Seattle metro outskirts. No worries from us.

Still learning all the nuances. Going up a long winding hill, I tried sport mode yesterday and manual shift today. I prefer the manual shift. More flexible that way. The auto wipers and headlights work like a charm. The HUD is a great feature. I am getting around 24.1 mpg according to the computer and that should improve. I’ll double check the figures at the first fill up.

It’s the nicest driving car I have owned in my 45 years of driving and the most comfortable as well. Mazda has hit this one out of the park.

I had the same experience with the mileage when mine was new. Now at around 9K miles, my mileage is consistently between 28 and 30 on my daily commute, 22 miles one way. Congrats and you will love this car!

Congratulations and welcome to the fold.
I've had my '17 for 2 months and 2 k miles and still loving it.
Enjoy!

Congratulations! Ive had mine for about a month and like it even more than I liked my Acura.

almost 10k miles driving on the eastside (I-405) I'm averaging about 26mpg. almost forgot. Congrats and welcome!

Back