Aftermarket Radio

I like the idea of having an equalizer and the ability to connect to an OBD2 reader.
It didn't say anything about connecting the XM module.

Interesting, but I wouldn't install that until my warranty is over. Any little glitch with the car and the dealer will point at the radio and blame it. Since there's so much integration to the various vehicle controller units within the communication system, they would probably insist on re-installing the OEM unit - at your expense.

Interesting, but I wouldn't install that until my warranty is over. Any little glitch with the car and the dealer will point at the radio and blame it. Since there's so much integration to the various vehicle controller units within the communication system, they would probably insist on re-installing the OEM unit - at your expense.

You can count on this.

I believe this is a soft ad.

Believe what you want, I wanted to see if anyone else wants to be the guinea pig. People were all over stuff like this on Civic forums.

If it's completely plug and play, it shouldn't be too hard to swap it out for the OEM stuff based off the android auto install videos I've seen

Back