2021 Mazda3 Hatch BP Bose speakers and radio issues

So I have a few issues with the radio in my Mazda3. First thing the radio keeps dropping my phone when connected via Bluetooth. Also happens when connected via USB/ CarPlay. It takes about 5-10 seconds, then it will reconnect and start playing tunes again. Could just be my old iPhone, but I never had any issues with my last car's radio . I’m about to get a new phone , so I’ll update if that was the issue.

Second is the rear speakers in the doors sound horrible, I was adjusting the audio settings and placed it on only the rear speakers . It sounded like an old toy radio. Then Faded back to the front and the fronts sound full and powerful with the sub kicking back in as well. I tried messing with the listening position control and the surround options as well. Wife said I blew 'em out already! Only had it for 2 months!

Let me know if anyone has had similar issues in sound quality and Bluetooth drops in connectivity.
Thanks, K.

557C7B16-977C-4642-BD61-EEE7761549D9.jpeg

I bought a 2021 Mazda3 Manual Trans HB Premium ten days ago. The Bose sound system was one of the selling points for me. I thought it sounded great during my test dive. All the reviews all read/saw were positive, except for one that said it was good, but was under whelming to the reviewer's preference. I love the car, but find myself asking the same questions as you. I literally did the set the fade all the way in the rear and jumped in the back seat. It seems all the sound, or a majority of it, is coming from the front center speaker. I find, like you, that the speakers in the doors just sound weak and bad. Very disappointing. I started researching sound system upgrades.

I bought a 2021 Mazda3 Manual Trans HB Premium ten days ago. The Bose sound system was one of the selling points for me. I thought it sounded great during my test dive. All the reviews all read/saw were positive, except for one that said it was good, but was under whelming to the reviewer's preference. I love the car, but find myself asking the same questions as you. I literally did the set the fade all the way in the rear and jumped in the back seat. It seems all the sound, or a majority of it, is coming from the front center speaker. I find, like you, that the speakers in the doors just sound weak and bad. Very disappointing. I started researching sound system upgrades
I almost forgot. I have issues with music stuttering with android auto. I found this link with some suggestions, but haven't tried them yet.

I almost forgot. I have issues with music stuttering with android auto. I found this link with some suggestions, but haven't tried them yet.

I bought a 2021 Mazda3 Manual Trans HB Premium ten days ago. The Bose sound system was one of the selling points for me. I thought it sounded great during my test dive. All the reviews all read/saw were positive, except for one that said it was good, but was under whelming to the reviewer's preference. I love the car, but find myself asking the same questions as you. I literally did the set the fade all the way in the rear and jumped in the back seat. It seems all the sound, or a majority of it, is coming from the front center speaker. I find, like you, that the speakers in the doors just sound weak and bad. Very disappointing. I started researching sound system upgrades.
Thanks for replying, I knew I wasn’t crazy! It does sound good up front, and I guess that’s all that matters as I don’t have a lot of passengers in the back, but I do like it to be full sounding all around the car. Definitely gonna look to upgrade them in the future.

Back