2021 CX-9 NAV screen always showing N up on 3D view...How?

:
2017 Mazda CX-9 GT
So the previous gen used to be able to set the N on the NAV screen to be always pointing Up or not - I can't seem to find a way to do this in the 2021. I can choose 2D or 2D North, but 3D is just only options.

I only noticed this recently - as sometime my vehicle icon is pointing to the Right or Left, and not up....

Others seem to be having the same problem. I’ve given up trying to sort it out and just use CarPlay now. The dealership was useless in helping.

Upvote 0
My 2021 GT with factory Navi seems to be working ok. The icon is always pointing “up” and the map rotates around it. I’ll try to remember to check the settings tomorrow to see if anything jumps out at me.

Upvote 0
My 2021 GT with factory Navi seems to be working ok. The icon is always pointing “up” and the map rotates around it. I’ll try to remember to check the settings tomorrow to see if anything jumps out at me.
I don’t think it’s a setting thing, it’s just a glitch. I’ve tried every permutation of settings and it still happened. I haven’t gone back to the built in Nav for over a month now since I got wireless CarPlay working through a dongle.

Upvote 0
Back