2021 CX-9 GT - Missing aux jack?

Hi folks. I was searching everywhere for the AUX jack and could not locate it. I found pictures online and it seems to be in center consule near the 2 usb plugs but mine isn't there. I checked the owners manual and found nothing but my window sticker does list AUX connection on it. My menu for entertainment on the screen doesn't list AUX though only 2 USBs.

Anyone know where it may be? Thanks!

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
I could be wrong, but I think these cars no longer come with AUX jacks. I think it was a cost-cutting measure driven by the fact that connecting via bluetooth or USB is much more commonplace than it used to be.

That said, if you have a device that only has an AUX cord, you may be able to buy a bluetooth transmitter to connect to your device. The car would pair with the transmitter, then audio played on the device would be streamed over the bluetooth connection.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the reply! I will look into that for sure.

What has be puzzled is my window sticker says AUX input on it....wonder if Mazda just forgot to take that out. Maybe if I push it I can get some accessories credit lol.

Upvote 0

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
Thanks for the reply! I will look into that for sure.

What has be puzzled is my window sticker says AUX input on it....wonder if Mazda just forgot to take that out. Maybe if I push it I can get some accessories credit lol.

It never hurts to ask!

Upvote 0