2021 CX-5 models arriving

From MazdaUSA news release of 2021 CX-5.

August 25, 2020
  • New standard 10.25-inch large center display with latest-generation Mazda Connect infotainment
  • Added Carbon Edition ignites uniqueness to the brand’s best-selling vehicle in the U.S. with bold color scheme
  • 2021 Mazda CX-5 goes on sale with a starting MSRP1 of $25,270 and will arrive at dealerships next month
Should be now.
I searched 9 dealers near me their inventory. See 0.

My local dealer shows 39, but there are no pictures of them. That usually means that they are in transit.

LINK

Thx. I’m toying with a used one. Maybe a 19. As Im not so sure I want to take the new car money hit. One article claims they should be about less 20% after 2 yrs.

My local dealer has three CX5 2021 on the lot (Ontario, Canada).

Wade

Just a random observation, Mazda removed the dual fast charging USB ports in the rear arm rest in the 2021 Touring models. Presently they're only available on GT trims and above.

Just a random observation, Mazda removed the dual fast charging USB ports in the rear arm rest in the 2021 Touring models. Presently they're only available on GT trims and above.
Cost cutting ⋯ 👎

2021's here. One dealer is listing FWD GT's at $1,200 off MSRP and Signatures at $1,600 off MSRP. Now that's what their on-line inventory price says, so can you deal more, dunno. Also, that's before the infamous non-negotiable, "even my mon would have to pay it", DOC fees

I am speculating this year they would have lots of 2019 leftovers in some markets, states. So may be just may be there would be some decent discounts coming up in next few months.
But we'll see how it goes.
I also looked at the videos, the 2021 does not have anything new to flash over with except may be the infotainment and the rear camera, It also still comes with the cylinder deactivation gimmick (the non turbo ones)

removing the rear usb, not providing nav on most models even the GT, thin paint, surface rust, thin windshields, cheap cameras, the ancient infotainment ec. and probably more.
All cost cutting. Not good to me. makes you wonder what else they cost cut on the engine parts or other elements :) to squeeze profit.

Last edited:
Back