2019 CX-5 Bumper piece part number?

:
2019 CX5 GT
I have a 2019 CX-5 and noticed the lower plastic piece of the front bumper is cracked. Does anyone know what the part number is to replace this front piece?

Thank you.

1613234087211.png
Nr. ???

Upvote 0
Sometimes depending on the extent of the crack it can be repaired. I had a RX-7 that had the plastic front bumper that was molded to match the car and a body shop was able to repair a crack in the bumper. They did an excellent job. Worth checking around.

Upvote 1
They have this two part epoxy black plastic repair stuff at places like Autozone. It works pretty good.

Upvote 1
We have exactly the same problem with ours. Road debris (metal chain) hit the car and both cracked and punched a small hole in that black area. No, you cannot replace just the black piece :(

I repaired mine with JB Weld Plastic repair (2 part flex epoxy stuff) and it's been fine for over a year now, though the hole is visible.

AliExpress has some stainless bumper pieces that fit over that area and might mask your crack. Unfortunately the ones they have now don't come up high enough to work for me (they used to have some that did, but those no longer seem to be available).

This is an example ONLY (no connection/no experience):

Upvote 0
Back