2017~2024 2018 System Errors Already

it happened to my 18 one time, it was a hot sunny day 95 degree,I parked my car outside whole day in a parking lots. But the next day the warning light was off and never came back.

So these errors continued to happen, to the point of almost weekly. Long story short, and after several visits with the asshole service at my local dealership, the front facing camera unit was replaced under warranty. That was about a month ago, and I havent had any errors since. 🤞🏻

So these errors continued to happen, to the point of almost weekly. Long story short, and after several visits with the asshole service at my local dealership, the front facing camera unit was replaced under warranty. That was about a month ago, and I havent had any errors since. 🤞🏻
I remember theres a TSB for faulty forward sensing camera which causes related i-ActivSense systems failed. Your dealer should replace your FSC at the first place based on the TSB, not a software update wasting your time!

Mine stays in the garage overnight. But every once in a while when I do leave it outside I have all these errors when I go to start the car up. Did you just take pictures and showed them to the dealer? I noticed that once I start it and shut it off again the errors are gone. And from experience dealers will always say they can't replicate the errors when they look at most cars, so they will use the "we can't replicate the error" excuse to mot fix anything.

Back