2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

The arrows in each is indicates which of the 5 lanes you can be in to continue on the route. In reference to the first picture, you can be in either of the 4 left lanes. The right lane is exit only and will take you off the route.

Awesome, thanks :)

I noticed a few minutes after that first pic, that it LOOKED like a "bridge overhead" element in the HUD was displayed... and there were indeed a series of overpasses coming up. Am I seeing that correctly? Traffic was too congested for me to snap a photo at that point, unfortunately.

There is a left and right radar signal that shows up when you have someone in your blind spot. It pulses and turns orange when you signal as well. I don't remember seeing anything relating to bridges when I use my nav.

There is a left and right radar signal that shows up when you have someone in your blind spot. It pulses and turns orange when you signal as well. I don't remember seeing anything relating to bridges when I use my nav.

I'll see if I can capture the bridge-looking graphic next time I see it.

Good thing is, HUD doesn't seem to be providing any information overload

Ok some interior shots. I'm SO glad I got parchment. Love the contrast... It is almost tuxedo-like :)

ef59e79f219142b327da4dc19274c6dc.jpg
dfd33b87a95e881af3e5ed56534ce306.jpg
c004d81ead0b362904514baa791fc115.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome. Now you have me wishing I had waiting for parchment with my deep blue. That red is really nice as well.

As far as the HUD, I can't believe how much info you can get with a quick glance while keeping your eyes forward. It's weird now when I drive a car without it.

Looks awesome. Now you have me wishing I had waiting for parchment with my deep blue. That red is really nice as well.

As far as the HUD, I can't believe how much info you can get with a quick glance while keeping your eyes forward. It's weird now when I drive a car without it.
Need to be especially careful with white leather

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

ddb91dcde375f41fcbbbdf571f41ec76.jpg

This is what I was talking about when I wondered whether the HUD was indicating overpasses. It might be generic "highway" icons though. Once I got off the highway, it changed (for surface roads).

Btw, getting about 34 - 35mpg highway with the AC and 2-3 passengers. Far less city driving, so gotta figure how to manage that better. I'm the opposite of lead-footed, so maybe that's the issue?

ddb91dcde375f41fcbbbdf571f41ec76.jpg

This is what I was talking about when I wondered whether the HUD was indicating overpasses. It might be generic "highway" icons though. Once I got off the highway, it changed (for surface roads).

Btw, getting about 34 - 35mpg highway with the AC and 2-3 passengers. Far less city driving, so gotta figure how to manage that better. I'm the opposite of lead-footed, so maybe that's the issue?

Isn't that better than the official highway figures?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

By a couple mpg, yes.

I'm guessing you're driving close to what the HUD is showing most of the time? I cant get that at 75-80, more like 29mpg at a constant speed AWD. 23-24 stop/start highway with some slow city driving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm guessing you're driving close to what the HUD is showing most of the time? I cant get that at 75-80, more like 29mpg at a constant speed AWD. 23-24 stop/start highway with some slow city driving.

Somewhat. Closer to 60 or 65. Can't do 75 safely (or legally) on the highway here. Too much traffic.

Somewhat. Closer to 60 or 65. Can't do 75 safely (or legally) on the highway here. Too much traffic.

That seems to make sense if the traffic is flowing.

My 23-24mpg is mostly on the CT-15 at rush hour. It's a 55mph limit but is either doing close to zero or near 80mph. The police tend to leave it be so long as it flows. There aren't many places for them to hang out or pull you over.

Back