2016+ Dash kit

The trim around my shifter has a bunch of small scratches around it and I started looking for trim kits, possibly carbon fiber. Does anyone know if the CX5 would fit ours? I didn’t find too much for our CX9 but came across a ton of CX5s.

The trim around my shifter has a bunch of small scratches around it and I started looking for trim kits, possibly carbon fiber. Does anyone know if the CX5 would fit ours? I didn’t find too much for our CX9 but came across a ton of CX5s.

It definitely does not. I ordered an overlay for the shifter panel about a year and a half ago because it was (mistakenly) advertised for both the CX-5 and the CX-9. Fitment wasn't even close on my CX-9.

There are actual kits specifically for the CX-9 now though. I found these on AliExpress but I haven't ordered them - I'll eventually get the window switch overlays but I think I'll leave the shifter panel alone.

It definitely does not. I ordered an overlay for the shifter panel about a year and a half ago because it was (mistakenly) advertised for both the CX-5 and the CX-9. Fitment wasn't even close on my CX-9.

There are actual kits specifically for the CX-9 now though. I found these on AliExpress but I haven't ordered them - I'll eventually get the window switch overlays but I think I'll leave the shifter panel alone.

Awesome great info!

Carid.com has a few kits as well. I don’t know if they are any good. I think i will vinyl wrap mine instructions when it gets too scratched up.

Those AliExpress items...when it looks like they mixed up LHD & RHD...they have the photos upside down. The descriptions are correct--I think.

Back