2016 CX-5 Touring wheels...HELP can't find any

So I love the car, but I hate the stock wheels on the touring. I like the size of the touring wheels, but prefer the style of the GT wheels.
I want to keep all the specs the same, off set, size, diameter, etc. Doing that I have found a total of 3 options. None of which I like.
I'm looking for black with machined accents, or something more like the GT wheels.
Does anyone have any suggestions or resources?

Motegi Racing MR126 ... I really like the look a lot.

I don't know if you can still find them anywhere but as an idea for you.
Screenshot_20200505-225233.jpg

You need to broaden the search criteria, especially the offset. Don't know numbers off the top of my head, but the Touring wheels/tires are inset a fair bit. A little more offset will give you lots of choices. I did the same thing on my 14. The wheels I put on sit a little bit more outward but do not stick out from the fender.

You need to broaden the search criteria, especially the offset. Don't know numbers off the top of my head, but the Touring wheels/tires are inset a fair bit. A little more offset will give you lots of choices. I did the same thing on my 14. The wheels I put on sit a little bit more outward but do not stick out from the fender.
I think you're right. There are lots with different offsets I could use. I'm just hesitant.

Back