WTB 2016-2020 CX-9 20inch oem rims

Hi, posting your location would be helpful. You may also want to specify if you are looking for just the rims, or the rims + tires.

Oh sorry, I'm located in Los Angeles area 91304. Doesn't matter if it has tires or not. I might be looking for a trade with my stock rims + tires and pay the difference depending on the condition of the rims

Unless you find a killer deal, OE wheels can be just as expensive, if not more expensive than aftermarket wheels. I just got new 20" Touren TF02's for $880 (before tax and mounting).

Wheels_018.JPG

Unless you find a killer deal, OE wheels can be just as expensive, if not more expensive than aftermarket wheels. I just got new 20" Touren TF02's for $880 (before tax and mounting).

Wheels_018.JPG

Yeah, that's the route I would go, unless you're dead set on the look of the OEM 20s. It might be worth noting that the OEM 20s are really heavy, weighing in at 39.5 lbs each. To compare, my 22x10.5 wheels weigh 36 lbs each. Weight will be highly dependent on rim design and manufacturing process.

Do you guys have a pic if how your rwheels look? I like the OEM look and wouldn't mind going with some thing that looks similar.

You might have a hard time finding something similar for this style of 20" wheel. Most of the wheel swaps I've seen on 2nd gen models have been to a different style. I think the closest ones I've seen are the Ace Alloy AFF02 and the Vossen VFS-1.

Back