2010 Mazda CX-9 Brake Booster Failure

:
2011CX9 Touring
So I have a Mazda CX-9 with 47,000 miles and having brake issues. Local shop tells me it is my Brake booster and will cost about $700 to repair. I looked online and saw there was an extended warranty but unsure if I qualify. The dealership I purchased the vehicle from is a 24 hour drive since I relocated for a job.

Can I go to any Mazda dealership and they must fix it or is up to the discretion of the dealership? Thanks.

So I have a Mazda CX-9 with 47,000 miles and having brake issues. Local shop tells me it is my Brake booster and will cost about $700 to repair. I looked online and saw there was an extended warranty but unsure if I qualify. The dealership I purchased the vehicle from is a 24 hour drive since I relocated for a job.

Can I go to any Mazda dealership and they must fix it or is up to the discretion of the dealership? Thanks.
You can go to any Mazda dealer for your issue and see if you qualify for a warranty repair.

I seem to recall the extension was for 7 years / 90k miles, so you may or may not be covered.

You can go to any Mazda dealer for your issue and see if you qualify for a warranty repair.

I seem to recall the extension was for 7 years / 90k miles, so you may or may not be covered.
I ended up going to dealer local to me and it was covered under the warranty. I paid nothing out of pocket. Thanks for the advice. Sorry for extremely delayed response.

Back