2008 MS3 Wont Idle

MS3BC

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
Hey guys, I've got a weird problem that just started earlier this week.
Conditions 4 Days Ago
"My MS3 is building boost, peaking at around 11-12 PSI (which is under COBB stage 1 target of 15PSI). Under WOT it sounds like its hissing, feels super sluggish like there's no extra power from the turbo at all. Pretty much feels NA. When driving around town it feels fine, boost builds slowly and it feels peppy, however if I try to build a lot of boost in 2nd gear it bucks hard. Theres no audible leaks of any sorts. Car idles just fine and I dont notice any difference whatsoever out of boost."
I immediatly tuned the car for a safemode map after this.

So 2 days ago, I'm driving it around town.. wasn't even in boost. Car stalled in the middle of driving it and hasn't held idle since then. It turns over and starts but will immediately die off. I had it towed back to my house, checked the turbo today and Ive done a full boost leak test and checked every single intake hose. Nothing is loose and everything is connected. The spark plugs are all cleanish (some sut but nothing alarming), coil packs were all tested as well. The car will stay running if I feather the throttle. I datalogged the start on my Cobb AP herehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/4a047qb4w9o3jus/Start.xlsx?dl=0. The car is currently throwing NO CODES.
Im at a loss at this point as where to look next.. The fuel pump seems to be priming from the looks of the log.
Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Car is 2008 MS3, COBB stage 1+, with aftermarket large inter-cooler, COBB CAI, stock turbo.

*Compression Test Results: *
Cyl 1: 175psi
Cyl 2: 172psi
Cyl 3: 170psi
Cyl 4: 175psi

Solved!

PCV Valve bypass plug had completely blown off of the Intake Manifold because the PO tightened the hose clamp too much. Tossed a new plug on for 2.50$ and she started right up!

Back