2008 CX-9 brake booster nightmare - Coolant line part needed, help!

:
2008 Mazda CX9
Hi All,

Working on removing and replacing a bad brake booster. Could someone help identify the 90 degree connector (part no.) for the coolant line, circle in red, in the attached photo? I broke it by accident while trying to remove a couple brake fluid lines right under the brake booster.

I need to get this replaced. Also I can't seem to remove the broken connector as well, any hints would be great.

Thanks.
-destroyer88

Note: Picture was a capture from google search and mine broke.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    133.2 KB · Views: 577
Is that something that could be replaced with a generic hydraulic hose elbow? You'll need to know the inside diameter of each hose and if the elbow's ends that go inside the hoses are a standard hose barb.

Hi All,

Working on removing and replacing a bad brake booster. Could someone help identify the 90 degree connector (part no.) for the coolant line, circle in red, in the attached photo? I broke it by accident while trying to remove a couple brake fluid lines right under the brake booster.

I need to get this replaced. Also I can't seem to remove the broken connector as well, any hints would be great.

Thanks.
-destroyer88

Note: Picture was a capture from google search and mine broke.
Hi, I had the same problem and all I did was slide the hose over the pipe and put a clamp on it. Its been 2 years and no problem so far.

Back