Search results

1. P

CX-7 Cranks but No Start...Any ideas?

2008 2.3L Turbo. I replaced my US Specs engine with a JDM. Now the car cranks but it makes only single Spark when cranking. I've checked and verified almost everything works "Crank Sensor, Cam Sensor, Fuses and Relays, Crank Sensor's Position, Replaced Wiring Harness, ECM, Immobilizer, Fuel Pump...
  2. P

Engine Cranks but No Start and makes only Single Spark

2008 2.3L Turbo. I replaced my US Spec engine with a JDM. Now the car cranks but it makes only single Spark when cranking. I've checked and verified almost everything works "Crank Sensor, Cam Sensor, Fuses and Relays, Crank Sensor's Position, Replaced Wiring Harness, ECM, Immobilizer, Fuel...
  3. P

2.3L Turbo JDM Engine Swap. Need Help

I need help. I swapped my 08 cx-7 engine with a JDM Engine imported from Japan, now the car cranks but it won’t start. All fuses and relays are good and I hear the fuel pump is also pumping. Any thoughts? I would appreciate any advice...
  4. P

CX-7 2.3L Turbo Engine Removal

I need help please. Anyone know if it's possible to remove the Engine without FIRST: Touching the AC System and SECOND: Just leaving the Transmission in the car so I don't have to detach the axles? Has anyone done it? Thanks. 2008 CX-7
  5. P

2008 and 2011 front bumper interchangeable?

Anyone know if the 2011 front bumper would fit a 2008 CX-7 with or without modifications? Thanks
  6. P

Re: Starter location and how to test it

Re: Starter location and how to test it Hello, can anyone please tell me where is the location of my 2007 CX9 3.5liter engine starter and how can I test it? My car has a current hard starting issue and when I tried to crank the engine for atleast more than 10seconds my cranking started slowing...
  7. P

How to test the 2008 MAF/IAT SENSOR

Hello, can anyone please help me how to test the MAF/IAT sensor of my CX9? Or anyone has instructions? Thanks in advanced. I have 6 pins MAF sensor
  8. P

Hard starting

Need your help pls!! I have 07 CX9 that will start normal on cold but will have difficulty starting when engine is warm, situation is when I turned off the engine after a long drive and started back up after a few minutes of rest the car will start but will suddenly stall like it ran out of gas...
  9. P

Transmission Slips @ 4th gear

It has 88,000 miles, Do you know what kind of Oil and how many quarts does it takes? does it have a Transmission fluid filter?
  10. P

Transmission Slips @ 4th gear

Can anyone help? My 07 CX-9 AWD transmission slips, everytime it gets up to the 4th gear it will let go the gear "feels like in neutral with high RPM about 4,000" then grabs back with a jerk and then shift up to 5th gear. Trans fluid is now black but still level and it only does it on the 4th...
  11. P

"Jerks" when shifting gears

I need help guys.. I just bought a 2007 CX9 AWD Sports and had a vibrations when driving so I borrowed a car lift and lifted the whole car in the air and drive to check for a problem but for my mistake, the Skid control and TCS off lights both came on while on drive in the air, so I lowered the...
Back