Search results

1. P

My Climate control bulbs are out...Any recommendations?

My Climate control bulbs are out. Does anyone have recommendations? Are the instant cluster and dash bulbs the same if I want to change colors? If I use LEDs can they be dimed?
  2. P

CX-9 Right rear rocker molding backordered...Any leads?

Our 2018 CX-9 GT had the right rear rocker molding knocked off on the interstate. Something went under the car and bounced out the side taking the molding with it. I'm not sure if that destroyed the part or if it was run over after that. Went back the next day and it was in pieces. By the time...
  3. P

2010 clutch replacement

So this last week I got everything needed to replace the clutch and flywheel. Including front struts and CV axles. Got in the garage today and started taking things apart.
  4. P

Went to pick n pull

I got the fog lights and turn signal indicator switch of an 07. All the wiring is already there. All I need now are the plastic housings to go in the front bumper. I also got another drivers side sun visor. Mine would not stay up anymore.
  5. P

Water leak

I have had water leaking in the lift gate window, I think. I have seen water on the back cargo floor and once on the third row seat back. It seems to come from the trim around the window not off the window. Has anyone had this issue? Looking for advise before l take apart the lift gate.
  6. P

Cross bars and hitch

I ordered the roof cross bars and a hitch last week from Amazon. The bars will be in tomorrow and will go on this weekend I hope. Hitch will be in next week and go on when I have time. I am also looking at a trailer wiring harness for lights for my cargo tray and small utility trailer. The...
  7. P

Replace spark plugs?

The maintenance schedule says to replace the spark plugs at 75k miles. I am at 78; and being better gas mileage than ever. 23.9 in around town driving. I don't want to mess this up. Should I just leave it alone till there is an issue?
  8. P

Remote start

We have a 2018 GT. Has anyone added the remote start that uses the phone app? If so, did you do it yourself? How hard was it? How much did you pay for it? Do you like it?
  9. P

Seat dimensions

Can someone help me. My Miata needs new seats. How wide are the front seats in a 2? There are a few in the junk yard close to me but I did not have a tape measure with me that day. Maybe some pictures of you can. Thanks in advance. Philip
  10. P

Clutch master cylinder replacement tips

Sorry, I did not take pictures. After you have removed the battery compartment, and the lines are disconnected from the master cylinder, break off both nipples from the master cylinder as close to the cylinder body as possible. I used a screw driver and stuck it in the nipple. I ended up using...
  11. P

Leak in drivers f floor board

I noticed I have a fluid, brake or clutch, not water, on my floor mat. Looks like it is coming from the clutch area. Could the clutch or brake fluid leak there.? Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  12. P

Factory nav system

On ebay there is a factory navigation system. It says it is the display screen. Are there other parts of the system that would be needed? I'm know I would need to get a GPS antenna Currently I have the single CD player. Is it worth $300...
  13. P

Rear Air Issue

The rear air on our 2010 5 has quit blowing. I removed the center console up to the dash and everything is fine. The rear blower motor runs and blows air when not attached to the main heat and air unit. Is there a door that opens and closes when the rear air is turned off and on? The manual I...
  14. P

6 speed manual with 2.3 non turbo

Would it be possible to put a manual 6 from a MS3 into a 5? every time I bring this up it seems to disappear.
  15. P

CL find

Is this a good deal and is the offset and bolt patern the same as on a m5? Also, What is a good price? TIRES ARE NEW AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. I JUST BOUGHT A 2011 MAZDA 3 AND IT CAME WITH ALLOY 16" TIRES. I ALREADY HAVE 18" RIMS SO HAVE NO NEED FOR THE TIRES. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL ME...
  16. P

I have electrical questions.

I installed my auto dim mirror today, it was easy. I hope I used the correct green/black wire. Anyway, I was going through the shop manual I have looking at the electrical diagrams and comparing them to the car. I found lots of options I wish were available here in the states. The fuses for the...
  17. P

Keyless entry pad

Will a Ford add on number pad work with a 2010? Somewhere I saw a Ford Key that looks like my "switch blade" key. I really like my number pad on my Fords.
  18. P

autolamp

What all would be involved in adding the autolamp feature to my 2010 sport. I know I would need the sensor and wiring harness for the mirror and the correct column stalk. Is there anything else? I am going to add fog lights and thought it would be wise to do both at the same time if it is...
  19. P

Side marker lights

Can someone tell me what years/models had the side marker lights. My 2010 Sport does not.
Back