Search results

1. P

For Sale (4) Stock 18” 2011 Mazda 6 wheels with stock 235/45/18 Good Year LS2 tires

I purchased a 19" set of wheels from Craigslist. These wheels are taking space in my garage and what better way to give them away for free on the forums. You just simply have to be an active member of the forums, I won't give them away to a newly created potential spam account. :) I reside in...
  2. P

WTB 3rd gen Mazda6 wheels or CX-5 19" wheels

Looking to buy 2019 3rd gen Mazda6 wheels. Located on the east coast. I won't need the tires as I am putting them on a 2nd gen Mazda6. Thanks
  3. P

Protege Wheel Bearing Sale

I have been cleaning my garage and found these new unused items. Please check the part numbers posted to ensure proper fitment for other Mazda's. I purchased these for my Protege5. (2) Wheel Bearing Front/Rear BECK/ARNLEY Part Number: 051-4065 - Cost for both $40 plus shipping. (2) Duralast...
  4. P

Protege5 stock airbox

Protege5 stock airbox, $60 plus shipping.
  5. P

AAC Wilwood SL-6 Big Brake Kit.

AAC Wilwood SL-6 Big Brake Kit. 6-piston Wilwood calipers, Wilwood BP10 street pads, AAC custom brackets and rotor hats, rotors, and Goodridge stainless braided lines. This big brake kit was on my Protege5. 17inch wheels or higher will be needed to fit this BBK. You can use the link below to...
  6. P

Hit and run

Mods please delete... I found the guy.
  7. P

Goodbye P5, you will be missed.

Goodbye P5, you will be missed. The P5 was the best car I have ever owned. Handling was superb. This is the second P5 I've owned. Finally sold the P5, she was running strong for 180,000 miles. She has a new home in NC now. I took one final drive to Charlotte to enjoy the P5 one last time...
  8. P

Protege5 part out.

Sale closed for now. Reposting items that didn't sell separately.
  9. P

WTB Stock Protege5 wheels

Good evening, I am looking to buy stock Protege5 wheels. Please shoot me a offer. I can pick up anywhere close to Virginia unless someone is willing to ship.
  10. P

Possible cylinder head replacement P5 down

Anyone know any good shops in the Maryland, Virginia, DC area to replace the cylinder head Protege5? Has 160,000 miles and overheating. Was in rush hour traffic yesterday, and the car started to overheat. White smoke from the engine bay, coolant all over the place and leaking… Towed my car to my...
  11. P

WTB: Cylinder head Protege5

In need of a complete cylinder head. Thanks..
  12. P

What happened to AAC? - Wilwood Big Brake Kit question.

I am trying to delve into the search function to figure out what happened to all of AAC's threads. And why AAC is no longer a main sponsor. I’ve sent a message to AAC and haven’t gotten a response yet. AAC was coming out with killer products, I attempted to search the forum and archives for...
  13. P

Protege99s Extremely Slow Build Thread

Protege99s Extremely Slow Build Thread My build is nothing spectacular compared to many of the other builds here. I figured I would come out of lurking mode and post my current build plans here. This is the second Protg5 I’ve owned, the first was a Black Mica P5 which was totaled by a drunk...
  14. P

Enkei EKM3 18's / MSP Wheels / Excel Wheels 18's (MD/VA/DC) or close (Local Sale Only

(5) Enkei Performance EKM3 - SOLD!!! (All 6 wheels, including (4) new tires and all other items listed with these wheels) ****Willing to meet within driving distance.**** Offset: +45mm Backspacing: 5.94" Bolt Pattern: 5-114 Tire Size:215/35-18 / Kumho Ecsta AST High Performance All-Season...
  15. P

Replace front bumper or not replace front bumper. :(

Replace front bumper or not replace front bumper. :( I have searched first before posting this, but I need to know what would be the best option to take. What would be the best way to fix this... I hate to see my Mazda like this. I pushed the bumper back in but it doesn’t sit properly as it...
  16. P

WTB or WTT for: Protg5/17 Mazda6 or any decent 16/17 wheels

WTB or WTT for: Protg5/17 Mazda6 or any decent 16/17 wheels WTB or WTT for: Protg5/17” Mazda6 or any decent 16”/17” wheels I live in Virginia; I am looking to drive to pick up these wheels. Good tire/wheel combination preferable, but will buy the wheels only. I am searching craigslist list...
  17. P

***New*** Viper 350HV ESP Security System

***New*** Viper 350HV ESP Security System I purchased this alarm a few years ago and never got to installing it. It will be better off in a new home where it will be used. $70 Shipped # 3-channel security/keyless entry system # Clone-Safe Code-Hopping # Parking Light Flash # Failsafe...
  18. P

*New* Eibach Rear Camber Adjustment Kit - Protege5

New Eibach Rear Camber Adjustment Kit Protege5 Brand new, never installed on my car. Retail Price is $30.00 I will sell my set for $20 shipped. http://www.msprotege.com/members/Protege99/2010-08-08%2013.04.46.jpg http://www.msprotege.com/members/Protege99/2010-08-08%2013.04.34.jpg
  19. P

***New*** AWR Rear Adjustable Endlinks - Protege5

New AWR Rear Adjustable Endlinks for sale - Protege5. Brand new, never installed on my car. Retail Price is $81.95. I will sell the set for $70 shipped. http://www.msprotege.com/members/Protege99/2010-08-08%2013.05.07.jpg http://www.msprotege.com/members/Protege99/2010-08-08%2013.05.14.jpg...
  20. P

**Mazda 3 OEM Fat 5 Spoke Rims - Silver**

Mazda 3 OEM Fat 5 Spoke Rims - Silver Wheels Good condition, has minor rub on it. No TPMS, Tires Included. Tires: Fuzion ZR1 215/50 R17 I will attempt shipping these things again, but shipping is not cheap. Here are the new rates. Price lowered. $225 local pick up. $425 shipped. Located...
Back