Search results

1. J

FREE EBC Brake Pads for CX-5

Have a set of EBC Green pads, BNIB. I unfortunately didn't realize these don't fit the larger calipers of the GT-R so if anyone wants them, just cover the USPS shipping and they're all yours. These are front brake pads.
  2. J

EBC Brake Pads - 2.5T

Looking to order some front brake pads for the CX-5 but on EBC's site I don't see the turbo model listed, just 2.0 and 2.2TD. According to this thread the Turbo has larger brakes so the standard part DP22134 won't fit. Also in the thread linked, a user mentioned that the 2.2 TD has the same...
  3. J

Oil Change Kits - 2.5T

Do we have a preferred Mazda dealership (vendor) who sells pre-packaged oil change kits? (oil, filter, washer, etc) I saw a post from a while back from Nelson Lewis that said he got his supplies from Med Center Mazda ($44) but in checking their site it looks like the oil change kits are for the...
  4. J

1,0000 Mile Update

Only had my CX-5 for a few weeks but I've been putting miles on it and enjoying every minute. So, my thoughts on the car so far: What's great: The HUD is probably the best feature on this car so far. The clarity of it is exceptional and I find that I hardly ever look down at the gauge...
  5. J

Zaino'd the CX-5

I've had the CX-5 almost 3 weeks now and decided it was time to give the car the full Zaino treatment. For those unfamiliar with http://www.zainostore.com/, they make synthetic car polishes that are amazing. I've been using their products since 2005 on my Mazda RX-8 and love the results I've...
  6. J

Finally Joined the Club! - 2019 CX-5 GT-R

After years of hanging out on this forum I finally joined the club last week and picked up my CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve in Machine Gray with the Parchment interior. I would have gotten the Signature but I knew the moment I saw the leather in person at last year's auto show that it wasn't for...
  7. J

2019 Brochure

anyone find it odd that 2019's are arriving at dealerships and being delivered to customers but yet the brochure isn't yet available? I've been keeping an eye on mazdausa's site but still nothing. https://www.mazdausa.com/brochures-and-guides?year=2019&model=19CX5 but if you're interested in...
  8. J

CX-3 Diesel Recalled for Self Destructing Engines

https://www.whichcar.com.au/car-news/mazda-cx-3-diesel-recalled-for-self-destructing-engines Fortunately there's been no instances of this happening but I could imagine this would be a pretty catastrophic way to lose a motor.
  9. J

2017 - Which Interior Did you Go With?

Never thought I'd say this but the Parchment interior is REALLY starting to grow on me and was wondering what others chose for their 2017's. Poll choices are listed above. Also, was it your first choice or did you change your mind at some point during the buying process.
  10. J

KF CX-5 with Cylinder Deactivation coming to EU

KF CX-5 with Cylinder Deactivation appears only for Europe and only in 2.5, EU offers 3 engines 2.0,2.5,2.2D. Engine is called Skyactiv-G1+ only with Auto Trans , in light cruising mode 2 cylinders are deactivated...save fuel. Available only with automatic transmission and all-wheel drive, the...
Back